So chime in and help us:
- How much small group is the right amount before it feels like a Bible study?
- What kinds of elements get to stay if they really only add to the fun factor and don't add to the message stickiness?
- How can we leverage more of the hour to add to the stickiness?
- What's the fine line between milk and just a bite-sized chunk of steak?
- How can we teach in ways that are relevant to someone who never heard of Jesus and those who love Him like crazy at the same time?
- Is there an appropriate way to differentiate instruction in this setting like they do in schools?
Come on. Show me whatcha got.