I'm commandeering this blog

Brannon registered this domain about a year ago. I've always liked it because it reminds me of all the times I've heard Craig tell our staff over the years that we are in on the ground floor of what God is doing. He says this no matter how old the church is, or how many are on staff, but when He feels like God is doing something new.

Well God is doing something new in me for sure. And I can't wait to start writing about it. I think it will be relevant to all the people who get all crazy about the same stuff I do. Leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be dusting the cobwebs off of this blog and getting it ready to launch something new on January 1st of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something really negative to say, feel free to email me personally so we can talk about it offline. All constructive comments are welcome, even if they challenge the status quo. Bring it on.