the game plan

So here's the deal. I really want what I'm thinking about to be a real dialog. Not just me talking to myself. I'm constantly seeking God's direction and guidance for the stuff I'm working on as a curriculum developer. But one of the ways I hear God the clearest sometimes is through His people. So much of the content that I am a part of is a reflection of the people I talk to.

So what I'd really like is for you to be one of those people. I'd love to hear from end-users of the content that I contribute to. Youth leaders, staff friends, LifeKIDS Cast Members, volunteers, parents, Open users, and ministry colleagues from all over. I would love the stuff that our kids and students and even adults learn from to come from a whole gang of people who care about it as much as I do. So, do you want in? Because here's your opportunity to get in on the ground floor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something really negative to say, feel free to email me personally so we can talk about it offline. All constructive comments are welcome, even if they challenge the status quo. Bring it on.